back-2-nature is a natural and biodegradable product in the form of a pellet, made from 99% recycled and granulated paper through a unique patented process, ideal as bedding and litter for small animals such as rabbits, rodents, reptiles and birds.
It does not contain any type of chemical substances, nor additives, therefore, its occasional intake does not pose any risk.
In addition, it practically does not release dust, so it does not generate any type of contact or inhalation allergy, neither to animals nor to people. Ideal for asthmatics.
Softened and flattened paper pellets, clinically clean, 99% dust FREE, with excellent absorbency and outstanding odour control.
✓ Natural odour control
✓ Soft on little paws
✓ >99% recycled paper
✓ Contains no nasties
✓ Low dust
✓ Paper packaging
✓ Solvent free paints
✓ Made in the UK
For the past 10 years, back-2-nature has been providing comfy and safe little homes for our smallest of pets with small animal bedding & litter.
Made from 99% recycled paper, back-2-nature’s flatter and ridged pellets allow for moisture to be absorbed rather sitting on top of regular bedding, leaving the most delicate of feet dryer and less prone to irritations from standing in wet materials.
With a flatter surface area, back-2-nature offers a safer experience for little paws and ankle joints as the pellets don’t roll around when hopped or scurried across.
Sterile at point of manufacture back-2-nature is low in dust reducing the risk of irritation that occur from breath in or get in your pets ears, eyes or respiratory tract pine shaves dust.
How to use
1. Pour bedding 2-4 cm deep into tray
2. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter and increase new pellets weekly
3. For best results, remove solid waste regularly and stir pellets to aerate.
4. Top up with fresh pellets as needed and completely replace at least once a week
5. back-2-nature can be popped in the green bin but make sure you remove the waste first (we recommend you also check with your local council on recycling and composting).
Please store in a cool dry place. Please keep sharp objects away from packaging.
> 99% Recycled paper